- Visitors must wear clean outer garments that are washable. Shoes must be in good repair. Open toe and high heeled shoes are highly discouraged and not preferred for safety reasons.
- All visitors are to wear effective hair restraints including hairnets, beard and mustache covers where applicable. Hair restraints must be worn properly, securing all jewelry and hair under hair restraint. Hair nets will be provided upon visit.
- All visitors must remove all unsecured jewelry and other objects, such as pencils and pens that might fall into food, equipment, or containers.
- No visitors infected with any infectious or communicable disease, including boils, sores, infected wounds or any other afflictions that may spread disease, may be in contact with any processing/production.
- No drinking, eating food, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using toothpicks in processing/production areas.
- Do not spit on the floor or in any sinks in the kitchen or processing/production areas.
- Do not cough or sneeze onto any food processing/production areas.
- No glass items of any kind are permitted in the processing/production areas.
- Smoking is not permitted on facility property.
- Taking any other necessary precautions to protect against contamination of food, food-contact surfaces, or food-packaging materials with microorganisms or foreign substances including, but not limited to, perspiration, hair, cosmetics, tobacco, chemicals, and medicines applied to the skin.
- Excess clothing and unused material must be left in the office and not taken into the processing/production areas.
- Do not touch equipment or anything else less given permission.
- Do not litter the grounds, dispose garbage in provided receptacles.
- Firearms/weapons are prohibited in our facility.
- All visitors are prohibited from possessing firearms, explosives, knives, weapons, etc. on the premises of Huy Fong Foods, regardless of whether a federal or state license to possess the same has been issued to the possessor, unless it is part of their employment, such as a police officer or sheriff.
- All visitors must follow instructions given by Huy Fong Foods employees
- All visitors are required to read and accept the Visitor’s Agreement.
During your tour you may be photographed by Huy Fong Foods employees. By agreeing to the visitor’s agreement, you permit Huy Fong Foods, Inc. use of such pictures with your image for their positive business purposes, such as for social media sites, website, etc.
- I also agree to conform to any applicable safety requirements, which are brought to my attention by any employee or by signs posted in the areas that I visit while on the premises, and to observe other reasonable safety precautions.
- I further agree to release Huy Fong Foods, Inc., its officers, agents, employees, invitees or licensees from all claims, losses, expenses (including attorney’s fees), interest, damage and liability to the extent caused by or resulting from my negligence or willful misconduct.
- I agree that I must follow ALL visitor guidelines.
*VISITORS FAILING TO FOLLOW OUR VISITORS GUIDELINES WILL BE TURNED AWAY.*
GROUPS: Please note that by agreeing to these terms, you are also agreeing to ensure that everyone in your group will abide by these rules. As stated above, visitors may be turned away if the above rules are not followed.
By inputting names, they are agreeing to our visitor's agreement terms and conditions. (Input your own name if you are a party of one)