Welcome to our recipe section. Every month we'll have a new recipe or two
that incorporates our hot sauces. So, check back often for more ways to enjoy our
Previous recipes can be found here.
- Fried Spicy Bean Curd Ovals
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- Marinate pork with Huy Fong Foods Chili Garlic Sauce,
salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Mash tofu and add egg, salt, sugar, white pepper and sesame oil.
- Mix tofu with pork and scallions.
- Steam tofu/pork mixture in Chinese soup spoons for 10 minutes.
- Remove from spoons and cool.
- Making sure tofu ovals are dry, pan-fry over low heat until golden brown.
*Serve suggestion: Serve hot with white rice.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken wings (12 to 15 wings)
- 1/4 cup (more if desired) Huy Fong Foods Sriracha
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce (optional)
- Split wings at each joint and discard tips. Pat dry.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan and bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour; turning halfway
through cooking time. OR Deep fry at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or
until completely cooked and crispy.
- Combine butter, Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Chili Sauce,
salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Dip wings in hot sauce mixture to coat completely.
*Serving suggestion: Plate with celery and blue cheese dressing.
Also try substituting Huy Fong Foods
Chili Garlic or Sambal Oelek for Sriracha Chili Sauce.